T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in creating products for a combination of selling in person and drop shipping my designs for purchase online. I am brand new to the t-shirt industry. Can anyone share what the profit margin should be with drop shipping? It would be a lot more convenient to fill the orders as customers purchase them, but all of the print shops seem so expensive, I don't think most people would pay more than $25 per shirt. What are your thoughts? Do you have any recommended print shops? I am thinking of specializing in woman's t-shirts. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi, hello there, hope you doing fine today!

Prices are product sensitive and without any reference, it's difficult to give any advice.
Where we can see your products?
And $25 for a t-shirt it may be possible but, for a very exclusive brand and clientele.

For POD platforms, In my opinion, you should look around and make your own prices considering the offers on the market.

I can suggest a few POD platforms if you like; I work with Merch by Amazon and Spreadshirt.
And I will try a few others next year, like Redbubble, Threadless and perhaps Printify.

That's my little contribution. Hope that helps!

All the best, take care and be good!

HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2021 to ALL OF US!!!

e.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
you can get $25 if it is your own unique artwork (not just text and a some clipart)

but like DTG Merch said, without seeing your work it would be impossible to tell what you may be able to charge

here is the sub-forum for pod sites you can find specific info in there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts