T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya everyone,

just signed upto the site as I'm in the process of growing my graphic design business. Started 5 years ago selling vinyl artwork for events & exhibitions, then we purchased a digital printer to reduce the amount of stuff we had to farm out, then we bought a heat press and started selling clothing about 18 months ago. We've only been able to sell flex or flock designs on garments so I'm on the verge of purchasing a MagicTouch printer to work with the wow 7.1 stuff. Saw them demo'ing it about 2 years ago and was really impressed.

We've got a potential order for 180 shirts (and more if the range includes hoodies/jackets/bags etc) so I figured now is the time to make the investment and raise the quality of the garments we offer to more than cad cut transfer material :) full colour images here we come :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the welcome :)

is this a predominantly U.S. based forum or is there quite a geographical mix on here? I've noticed a few others from the UK but many of the links/mentions of resources are u.s. based..

Not that it really makes a difference, it's just good to keep upto date on working practice/legal matters/equipment etc..

Cheers, Paul w

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
thanks for the welcome :)

is this a predominantly U.S. based forum or is there quite a geographical mix on here? I've noticed a few others from the UK but many of the links/mentions of resources are u.s. based..
We have members from all over the world, while you look around you will notice a lot of different nationalities, but yes most of us are in the US.

You may find this forum of interest.

United Kingdom - T-Shirt Forums

Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts