T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I am a keen artist and have recently decided i'm going to try start a little sideline with custom t-shirts, luckily i work in a large organisation when word travels fast of work t-shirt designs so slowly i'm getting orders trickling in. Ive already come across a few hitches and will most definatly be crying out for help in the forums.

Thanks

*T-Shirt making Rocks!*

H

:D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hi H, good luck with it all, remember to charge what you are worth and not do 'special rates' because you work with these people. Unfortunatly everyone wants something cheap.

Lee

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks lee, i'm trying to cover my costs and not charge too much, i'm still learning so the t-shirts aren't perfect....YET...:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive just got a heat press, epson printer, plotter cutter so i don do limited vinal and transfer t's

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
You can't beat vinyl for 1 or 2 colour designs if you only need a few. I've been using it (xpres mainly) for quite a while now and find it great. I'm not a fan of printed transfers, although I do use them on occasion. I would use plastisol transfers or get them made by a specilaist company (target transfers/ja-int) if I had a decent number to do.

Lee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts