T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello for now. I will take a little time and familiarize myself with the site before participating much, but this apears to be a great place from the looking I have done so far.

My wife (Tina) & I (Brent) have been operating on a small time level out of our house for about 5-6 years now making custom Jeep/Offroad/4X4 related t-shirts. It is something we do on the side for a little extra cash as we both still work full time + jobs.

As I understand the site rules, it is OK for me to do this in here so if you care to look, here is our simple website for what we do... --Jeep T Shirts--Tina's NovelTees-- Jeep T-Shirts - OffRoad
If I have done wrong, please remove it and accept my appology :)

· Premium Member
8,928 Posts
Hi Brent and welcome to the forums :)

You are correct that you are allowed to post your link in the member intros :)

Its great that you and your wife work together doing shirts, good luck in the future and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask.

Again welcome :)

· Registered
133 Posts
Hello Brent & Tina!
I'm also prety new to this forum. I checked your site out & liked what I saw!!
But, on one of your shirts (the "eat, sleep...wash..") it did not show as a picture I could view, as the others did? Not sure why? It could just be me & my computer, but I thought you'd like to investigate Anyway, best of luck to you both! Sincerely, Lollie

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the welcomes... :D

But, on one of your shirts (the "eat, sleep...wash..") it did not show as a picture I could view, as the others did? Not sure why? It could just be me & my computer, but I thought you'd like to investigate Anyway,
Lollie...it' probably the service we use. Thanks for the heads up on it though as everything seems to be OK now, but sometimes the pictures are a little slow to load and/or need a refresh or "right-click-show picture". Guess that's what you get being a little guy lacking the money for a fancy website ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.