T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site and t-shirt printing. I'm starting a shirt company for women who like to fish. The goal is to raise money and sponsor women in full-time fishing. I want to glean knowledge from those who have been doing this for a while. Thank you!

· Registered
4,706 Posts
welcome aboard!

be interesting to see your artwork
i live just up the road from the famous sockeye salmon run,
so i have been doing a few salmon designs in the hopes of getting into next year's dominant run market

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very new to this. This is my design for the 2017 / 2018 campaign. Working on content for pages now.

Would love to find a print-on-demand for performance shirts, but hitting a dead-end. Wanted to use Scalable Press, but prices look to be way too much and seeing lots of bad reviews on shipping time-frame.

Using Printful for everything on the site for now.

You can visit the shirt website at www.justfishgirl.com.

Working on my word Trademark too. Pink Hooks site coming soon as well where women can share about fishing and find out about sponsorship.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

There will be a new shirt design each year.

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Noticed you are from Lafayette. I was born and raised in Houma, LA. Tigers took a butt whooping this weekend :-(
You know, I don't give a hoot about the Tigers. I was more indifferent before. But I found it perplexing that you almost never heard a word about them here in Lafayette since we have our own school. Geaux Cajuns!

But then after LSU won the national championship, overnight there were thousands of LSU fans here in Lafayette. When asked their reply is always, "I've always been an LSU fan!" Yeah, right.

But I love my Cajuns and my Saints! Even though both are sucking this year.

Anyhow, that Jessica Jae I posted above has like 24,000 YouTube followers. I don't know about Instagram or FaceBook. But she seems to know what she's doing when it comes to fishing and boats. Maybe she could wear your shirts during her videos or something.

Mais, where you at now Cher?<<<=========I just switched to Cajun in case any of you thought my English just took a turn.

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the feedback on the blueish-green. That's a great tip.

I do have pink shirts with black logo and black shirts with pink logos - Shop - Page 2 of 3 - Just Fish Girl T-Shirts

The full-color logo is available on various colored shirts.

Hoping to launch in October and I will definitely be sending complimentary shirts to a list of popular women who have YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages to get the word out.

Thanks for the feedback and the Louisiana connection.

· Registered
4,706 Posts
sorry i missed the page buttons,
guess i am just used to infinite scroll
the pink design should be a good seller (esp. in the tanks)

unless you spend hours weeding, you probably are not using htv

all the best in the future,
looks like you have a great start

here fishie, fishie, fishie!

· Registered
403 Posts
Hey Rebecca

Site looks nice. I have seen start-up websites look horrendous. So, Kudos for that. I like your designs and slogan as well.

For me, the about page (your story) killed it! I love people who follow their dreams and people that expose WHY they do something. Big Props to you and your hubby for living life on YOUR terms.

Lots of great advise and wisdom on this forum.

So hang out, share & learn.

Jae

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will be hanging on this site for sure! Lot's of great advice. It means a lot to me.

JaeAmera - big time thanks! I will always be grateful for the time I had with my husband. No regrets and a great love story! The dogs loved the trail and when we would take their backpacks out, they would go nuts!

Thank you all again for the encouragement.

Rebecca~
justfishgirl

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.