T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been exploring the forums for the past few days and am amazed at the wealth of information here! I only wish I had found this place a few months earlier, it would have saved me alot of time/ trouble.

I also must compliment the existing members on being so helpful and friendly on this forum. On some forums the members are stuck up and snotty, but not here!

I look forward to meeting everyone...

Chaning

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Chaning, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to register and post!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Incidentally I went to UC Davis, so I lived within a stones throw of Sacramento!
A small world indeed! I also went to UC Davis and lived in Davis for a few years :)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I like your bee shirt (and your arrow logo).

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
entropycc.com said:
I have a bit more to come... Although I am considering switching to heat pressing from screen printing.
Say it ain't so! :(

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
haha, why? I've heard good things about heat pressing from people on this forum... am I mistaken?
Lewis is just firmly planted on the screen printing side of the fence :) He peeks over to the heat press side every now and then, but he doesn't like to see people jumping fences :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha I see... Yeah I was firmly anti heat transfer till this forum gave good reveiws on it. I actually went down to Image Setters in LA yesterday and it looked like an interesting process. I also found a heat press and cap press on the cheap, so I think I may go that route...

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
As Rodney said, I'm biased.

Obviously you should investigate all options and decide on which one is most appropriate for your business. My (biased) opinion is that that's not heat transfer, but that's for you to decide. As you've observed some people are very happy with it as a solution.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts