T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Tony. Feel free to ask about our cityLAB and Torte clothing line. I know that its been difficult for many to find any information about our Company but we have a website in the works. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Tony, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Thanks for providing the contact information in that other thread :)

I haven't seen one of your t-shirts before. Is there any way to view your styles currently, or do I need to wait for the website launch? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome Rodney.
I suppose it would be easier to wait for our website, but if you get to see any Hip Hop videos, alot of the big white Tee's are ours. Some Hip Hop Artists send some of their people to our showroom to pick up alot of Tee's, actually a couple of the "Diplomats" (nice guys) came in today personally. They love are Tee's because its sizes are cut big, thick, hardly shrink, and holds any type of prints well, second to none really. We became a Brand name with no advertising, only from word of mouth. And I think that speaks volumes. But I'll definitely keep you updated about the website, its just a pain in the butt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
cityLAB said:
Hi, my name is Tony. Feel free to ask about our cityLAB and Torte clothing line. I know that its been difficult for many to find any information about our Company but we have a website in the works. Thanks.
Hi Tony,

I am really interested in purchasing your t-shirts. Is it possible that I could get a price quote emailed to me. I am looking for heavy weight t-shirts that are between the sizes of large and 4XL.

please let me know what your pricing is for white t-shirts and also color t-shirts.
Would I be able to purchase by the dozen?

I am interested in making a purchase this week. Thanks so much.

apjart
[email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
hey tony, im trying to be like u when i grow up :) lol, no really though i am also starting a hip hop/urban tee shirt co.... any advice? I'd definetly love to check out the website and your product. Im the other way around, going internet first than open up a shop (in LA, CA) I have probably a hundred questions for you.. much respect to you and look forward to seeing your posts. any contact info you can send me via private message? from one tee shirt/hip hop head to another.. keep it up!

·
Registered
43 Posts
are your shirts like tall tees? some companies have longer cuts without calling them tall. i've seen some citylab shirts in person, they look to have a purple tent to them. any explanation on that? finally, how tight are the necks? i like a real tight neck. a really tight neck is hard to find. most shirts are good until you wash them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Tony, I would like to know more about your product line. Do you have a catalog ? If so, can I please receive one . I would like to purchase your product in bulk if possible. Please contact me @ [email protected] .
Thank You,
Jeff

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
ideas4fun said:
Hi Tony, I would like to know more about your product line. Do you have a catalog ? If so, can I please receive one . I would like to purchase your product in bulk if possible. Please contact me @
Thank You,
Jeff
Please use this link to contact Tony directly via PM (Private Message) or Email with catalog or sales requests :) :
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/member.php?u=3683

·
Registered
11 Posts
Helix just came to T-shirt forum forum for the sole purpose of tracking down a wholesale supplier of cityLAB longsleeve shirts. We need a large quantity almost immediately. Please contact me Tony. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.