T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I actually joined about a week ago but did not have time to say hello here yet. So hello. Awesome site though. Wish I would have found it several months ago. Well I kind of new about it but I think it was just starting out. But now it has lots of info. And it even has some Canadian content!! I have learned more in this week or so than I did in several months searching the web for info.

Cheers :)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
monkeylantern said:
There seem to be more Canadians and Australians here than Americans!
Nah, there's only a few people who've said they're in Australia and not many more Canadians.

There's just more reason for non-US residents to specifically mention their location, since the majority of information is US based (which is not to say it's not useful, or that it should be any other way - the information simply reflects who posts).

·
Registered
14 Posts
What about the Americanadians, we are on here too. This site is very helpful, and interesting no doubt. its good to see people help people out in a business that has so much competition, even if the critisism is not always fun to hear.

·
Registered
140 Posts
8POINT5BRAND said:
What about the Americanadians, we are on here too. This site is very helpful, and interesting no doubt. its good to see people help people out in a business that has so much competition, even if the critisism is not always fun to hear.
What is an Americanadian?

·
Registered
249 Posts
sarafina said:
What is an Americanadian?
Probably what we, in South Carolina, refer to as CanAms... people who split their time between Canada and America. Another nickname we use is "snowbirds" as they are usually trying to escape rough Canadian winters, trading them in for warmer south eastern winter temps. There is always the chance that I am completely off base. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts