T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
This looks like a fun place. I look forward to being part of this forum. A friend and I were referred here by a waiter who over heard us talking about all the mayhem we could cause with T-Shirts ;) He said this was a great place to get to know screen-printing, with lots of friendly people. From what I’ve read, seems to be a true assertion.
A friend and I are just starting out in screen-printing. I've purchased a video that gave the very basics, and I have begun planning for construction of a 4 to 6 color press, an exposure unit, and a dryer. Gott'a do it on the cheap. I think I've them all licked but the dryer. That ones tricky, what with the 350 deg F, and the burning, and the conveyer belts..... Shouldn’t be that bad, right?

So, I look forward to meeting some people, and if anyone can point me towards areas that cater to the profoundly dense or that may be of interest to the un-initiated, I’d be obliged.

Have a great whatever-part-of-the-day-your-in!
John

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi John, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

And thank you anonymous waiter for spreading the good word :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Nick, Hi Rodney. Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to know there'll be other mokeys 'round! I plan on challenging you on numbers of typos per line (not including mis-spellings, of course) I'm ahead so far, 3 to n'thin.:p
I'll pass on your thnks to "anonymous waiter" next time I go there. I'll try to get his screen name so we can blame him in public ;) Maybe you know him Rodney. He said there was someone in Sac that was very helpfull to him, and you HAVE made a lot of posts. We're in Eureka, Humboldt Co.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts