T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My partner and I have just started gathering information to start our t-shirt business and we are very excited. I have read a few postings and I think it is great that there is so much help out there. We have lots of designs and now we just have to figure out how to market them. I am excited to be here and I cannot wait to start networking with all of you!

Brenna:p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I see that your business kinda like a POD type. Can you tell me if any issues with sales happpen with your tags being those of the original t-shirt manufacturer and not a custom label? I am trying to weigh out the benefits and challenges of places like yours and places like "printmojo". I am just worried that we will loose long term branding without sticking exclusively to custom tags, however, with the other option you have to buy quantities (not a bad thing in the future) which can be a large upfront cost. My partner is leaning torward carrying the inventory while I am leaning torward an option like yours at least until we get on our feet with it. Thank you so much for your advice!
Brenna

1 - 4 of 4 Posts