T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Im Legend I have a line named Swagg University that we feel is a nich our tees come in athletic colors but even with prlog press releases we have not driven traffic to our site how can we get more traffic that end up in sales??:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Don't count on internet sales alone to support your company. You need to sell to retailers. All of us are looking for ways to bring in sales. Join the club.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome on board,
When it comes to getting traffic to a site, online that's even harder than in a physical store sometimes. Just having a site up doesn't mean people will find you. You have to market to get in front of them. There are a few questions you need to ask:

1 - WHO is your target market? Be they music fans of a certain genre, athletes of a particular sport, members of a specific sub-culture or followers of a political group - it is very important to understand exactly who you are trying to sell to. All too often people say "to everyone" but that really translates as "to noone".

2 - WHAT are you doing to make sure your product matches the tastes or sensibilities of this particular target customer and how does your product stand out?

3 - WHERE are they? i.e. what kinds of sites or forums do these people frequent? If you are making a "Mormons for Sarah Palin" tshirt, the people who might buy that would not likely be on the "Agnostic supporters of Obama Blog" - you have to find where the type of people you are marketing to hang out on line and direct your maketing efforts in those places.

4 - HOW do you reach them? Once you find the places, you need strategies to reach them and how you can do that without breaking the bank - like maybe you find a blog for fanatic Mormon Sarah Palin supporters that gets 5,000 hits a day or some other such site (if not you might have the wrong product ... back to question #1, that's why they're in this order) ... you email the blog admin and he tells you he'll give you a big banner for $25 a month (don't laugh, I've gotten such deals) ... bingo! now you can start bringing in orders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts