T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am a new member and live in Australia. I am fairly new to the Printing game. I have 2 DTG machines about 8 Months old and a Sublimation Set up. I mainly Print T shirts. Stubby Holders, Coffee Mugs. I have owned a cleaning business for 9 years and am getting a bit sick of it. It basically run it self know so I have more time to do other stuff and decided to give the T shirt printing ago. I realy enjoy it and i am getting very busy with it all. I have had some realy good feedback from the print we are diong but still have alot to learn. I would love to hear form some of you with DTG machines and see how you are going and how hear about pros and cons form people that actually own and use them. I currently have 2 koisk and have had no problems with them. They run 7 days per week and some days get 12 hours no stop use. We r doing alot of smaller (20 -50) runs for screen printers in full colour dark shirt prints and they turn out very good. I realy want to try to get this prespray better than what we use at present as it does leave a slight mark where it is pressed and some T shirt brands are more noticable than others. I do not know if there is a way around this any help comments and tips would be much appreciated.
Grant

1 - 1 of 1 Posts