T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I am a t-shirt enthusiast from Toronto, Ontario.
I am not starting a t-shirt business. I have however always been interested in designing t-shirts for myself. I know that they may be the most expensive t-shirts ever, but at least they will be one of a kind.
I hope I can find all the information I am looking for here. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Best,
Ely

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome, Ely. That makes the two of us :) Mainly I collect interesting & unique t-shirts, and the wife complains i'm taking up more wardrobe space than she does! LOL :-D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm really just getting into it for the first time. I have a couple of designs that I did on photoshop. I have a friend of mine teaching me to use illustrator right now.
That is why I'm interested in trying out a bunch of the mediums. Screen printing, heat press, maybe even some printer copies or ink bleeds. I guess it depends on the shirt...
is there a way to get screen print quality (e.g. the images aren't physically raised off the shirt) without screen printing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A) If someone could point me in the direction of someone who can help me with DTG printing.... that would be great.

B) Does DTG printing have problems printing on black or dark coloured shirts?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
A) If someone could point me in the direction of someone who can help me with DTG printing.... that would be great.
Try posting in the DTG section of the forum:
Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing - T-Shirt Forums

And/or the Canada (region specific) section:
Canada - T-Shirt Forums

B) Does DTG printing have problems printing on black or dark coloured shirts?
Not if they have white ink. Some DTG printers do and some don't. I don't know a whole lot about them, but you can find tons of info if you click on the first link above.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts