T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I have been actively in my own T-Shirt business for 7 months and not doing too bad. It could be better. I am very leary on things due to I am not working for someone's business but my own.
I am looking to boarden my knowledge as well as network with other like minded business's.

Thanks
Anissa Robinson
PRINTABLES
www.printables208.com

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you I am looking forward to it. Do you have any recommendation as to how to go about pricing my T-shirts for dtg (brother)

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Thank you I am looking forward to it. Do you have any recommendation as to how to go about pricing my T-shirts for dtg (brother)
Guess I should have triple checked my spelling. :)
Where are you located? we just check the ink cost then add the shirt cost and charge for what we think labor etc should be. I know it's not a great answer but it is different for all designs. some cost .05 and some cost 2.20

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in McDonough, GA just 30 minutes south of Atlanta. I currently have a Brother DTG Printer and always looking for some new hip art to print out for various customers. I also need something edgie for the Order of Eastern Stars shirts, if anyone has any suggestions for art.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts