T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really do love t-shirts. They are inexpensive, informal, comfortable and expressive of individuality. It's hard to ask for much more from a product.

There are some other things I really enjoy as well. I love to draw and paint abstract/modern art and also blogging. To a certain degree you can find all of these things combining at my blog: http://blogdiss.weblogs.us

I am currently using Zazzle.com to create and sell t-shirts (as well as cards and prints) that I have designed. I know they only give 10% back but since I lack the resources right now to buy and print my own t-shirts, I thought this was one way to go about it.

I'd love to get responses and feedback on the t-shirt designs I've created. You can rate them (from 1-10) at Zazzle, leave comments at my blog or respond to me in this forum. You can find the t-shirts here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cool blog. I hope everything goes well for you with printing at Zazzle...they really are pretty good for those that just want to start and have something out there.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Danithew, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

I dig your t-shirt artwork! They would also look good as framed prints (oooh...I see you do have them as framed prints...I've added #29 to my favorites :) )

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Thanks for your responses and kind words. I'll be looking around at this site over time.

I have a question about who offers the best commissions for t-shirt designs. Zazzle offers 10% for its products.

Rodney, I'm glad to hear you would be interested in having prints of my artwork. It looks like Zazzle does a good job (framing, mattes, etc.) but since I just made them available I haven't had sales yet. A friend says he's going to buy one and when he does I'll ask him for a digital picture. It will be interesting to hear how it turns out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bougie, thanks for that information. It appears that Spreadshirt pays exclusively through PayPal, which is fine. I'll definitely be checking them out. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts