T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Jenni and I am a screen printer who has been in business for over 10 years. I found this site as I was researching marketing plans for my business...I want to add a new line of vintage shirts inspired by past businesses from my hometown...

I'm just not sure where to get started, if there is even a market for it or if they would even sell outside of my hometown. And I'm also not sure who my target market would be...

Does anyone have any ideas? Or has anyone tried something like this before? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Jenni

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Jenni, :welcome:Can you give us something more specific? Do you mean like an old car dealership that's is no longer in business or and old pharmacy? Vintage tee's are in, but it would help to know what you had in mind.
John :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Uncle John, thanks for replying. Yes the vintage tees that I wanted to do would be old businesses from my area that are no longer in business. I actually looked in some older high school year books to see what businesses was around in the late 60's and found some really great ideas...

Not sure what other info your looking for...this idea is still in its beginning phases. I'd love to hear any feedback you may have.

thanks!

Jenni

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I've ordered a vinyl cutter that will be here Monday, but I still haven't found a heat press that is affordable. I can't pay over 1000.00 for one right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts