T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello Everyone,
My name is Tracey and I new and so excited to have found this web-site.
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do!
Traceyt

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Tracy!!!!
I am new too and am so so so happy that there is a site like this for me to come to. I am currently a full time Graphic Designer for a big corporation, but have always been an illustrator at heart and can't wait to start my own screenprinting line....I have had a brand new screenprinting machine, and accessories sitting in my garage for a year now and am now finally feeling ready to start! =) I will be hitting you all up with a million questions throughout this sort of intimidating process...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Tracy!!!!
I am new too and am so so so happy that there is a site like this for me to come to. I am currently a full time Graphic Designer for a big corporation, but have always been an illustrator at heart and can't wait to start my own screenprinting line....I have had a brand new screenprinting machine, and accessories sitting in my garage for a year now and am now finally feeling ready to start! =) I will be hitting you all up with a million questions throughout this sort of intimidating process...:rolleyes:
Hello Sallumeh,
I am a Newbie too-so I don't know what questions I could answer. I think it sounds very exciting that you have your equipment already, and it sounds like you have a lot of experience to get going in design. I am trying to teach myself design. From what I can see I love it!
Good luck!
Tracey

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi tracy! I am new to the forum as well. I find it amazing how many people join this site on a daily basis. It's mind boggling.
Hi Michele,
My mind is boggled!
This forum has definitely been the best find, although I have gotten brain
overload here the past couple days. I think I have finally chosen a heat press. Good Luck to you. I am excited for all the newbies.
Tracey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts