T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is jr and I am interested in starting a custom T shirt company. I googled upon this site figured it to be a good start. I am trying to find out the difference from print press and embroidary t shirts in terms of quality and a good company to use to put my ideas on the t-shirts. Any feedback or help in the right direction would be greatly appreciate. Thank you in advance. jr.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
the difference from print press and embroidary t shirts in terms of quality
If you're talking about the quality difference between screen printing and embroidery, then they both are great quality. They are just used for different things since screen printing is done with ink on a shirt and embroidery is done with actual thread stitched onto the shirt.

Depending on what your ideas are, one might work better than the other.

Generally speaking though, between the 2, most people select screen printing to print their ideas onto t-shirts and get their line started.

You can just search for any company that does screen printing (online or locally), and they can help you get your ideas onto t-shirts. Some might even have a full service art department that you can hire to take your ideas and make them into computer files used for printing (if you don't have the ability to do it yourself).

:welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rodney said:
If you're talking about the quality difference between screen printing and embroidery, then they both are great quality. They are just used for different things since screen printing is done with ink on a shirt and embroidery is done with actual thread stitched onto the shirt.

Depending on what your ideas are, one might work better than the other.

Generally speaking though, between the 2, most people select screen printing to print their ideas onto t-shirts and get their line started.

You can just search for any company that does screen printing (online or locally), and they can help you get your ideas onto t-shirts. Some might even have a full service art department that you can hire to take your ideas and make them into computer files used for printing (if you don't have the ability to do it yourself).

:welcome:
Thanx Buddy that's alot of happy. I really do appreciate you taking the time to explain that. thx again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts