T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello How is everyone doing out there. My name is Chris and I am new to this website. I found this website in a Vibe magazine. I am starting school in May for Grapic Commucations/Designer but I also want to start my T-shirt business as well. I have a lot of artwork that I want to apply on to shirts. Alot of ideas. Just wanted to know how did some of you get started with purchasing your merchaindise. I live in a small town in Michigan where all I see is people wearing T-Shirts. Can you all give me some information on steps on how to go about doing this. Thank you. Good Luck and God bless with all of your ideas.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hello Chris,

Start researching different sites and get a feel for brands, pricing, marketing, demographics, etc. and formulate a plan of action. It’s also good to know what areas of the tee shirt industry you’re REALLY interested in and what you do not want to deal with. This will help formulate your plan of action.

Just reading through this forum will provide you with a lot of research information and a ton of things that you probably haven’t considered yet.

But the most important thing is… just do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts