T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My wife Dawn and I own Positive Images in Newton Falls, Ohio. We have been in business since 9-11-2001--yes that's right, my first day of ownership saw me wondering why all my employees were standing around the t.v. instead of working only to find out what happened on my way to the shop. We staff a full time graphic artist, embroidery digitizer/operator two other embroidery operators, two printers including myself, and a do-it-all staff of 7 others that range jobs from cleaning to shipment to billing. We do custom orders for schools and businesses and also have a few clients we do contract printing for. I have a 6/6 Antec manual and am currently in the market for an automatic because we are just cranking out too many items to continue manual. We also print full color digital banners, posters and stickers on a large format Roland printer and also own a direct to shirt printer. Our staff has more than 100 years combined experience. I look forward to interacting with you in this great business! My site is Positive Images - We've Got You Covered - Screen Printing, Embroidery, Promotional Items, Sports Apparel, Fundraising

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.