T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
jared_aronson said:
I just opened a new website that sells t-shirts designed by me. I am very excited about my company and I hope I learn a ton threw this forum. If you want to check out the site It's www.madhousetees.com I would love to hear how you like it!
Nice shirts, they're really funny. Your site is also nice too. How is business going so far? Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
203 Posts
jared_aronson said:
I just opened a new website that sells t-shirts designed by me. I am very excited about my company and I hope I learn a ton threw this forum. If you want to check out the site It's www.madhousetees.com I would love to hear how you like it!

I love your site very much. Your tees are cool. Turn me on, is a nice one. What webhost are you using (im looking for one), and who designed your site. Good luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
jared_aronson said:
HI,

Have you decided what type of wholesale pricing to use? I started a similar site too but in a more niche area and wondering what to do about wholesale.

Clint

www.freespiritactivewear.com

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
That 'Busted Tees' style of t-shirt site is fairly popular, but it does work well. Definitely some quality shirts there; my favorite is probably 'Cut Here'. I was hard-pressed to find anything really wrong with the website... I would suggest making the mouseover changes for your nav links a little more noticeable, but that's a very minor issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts