T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm very new to all this and excited to get started. I'm looking for a place online to order blank tees at a reasonable price without having to order a huge or minimum quantity. I just started and don't have a client base yet so don't want a bunch of shirts just laying around. Any suggestions. I also print other things, is that open fpr discussion also or only tees?

Glad to meet everyone and looking forward to the knowledge of all you here!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hi Melissa :)

Welcome to the forums. What type of tees are you looking for? If you give an idea of what type you are looking for it will be easier to help. Are you looking for mens or womens? Just a standard tee or more of a fitted tee? This will help us to help you :)

As far as printing other things, absolutely you can discuss other things. I myself have a direct to garment printer that can print apparel, golf balls, tiles, hats, pretty much anything I can fit in it haha. There are alot of us dtg people here, also alot of signmaking people, people who etch glasses using vinyl stencils. Well you get the idea :) We are one big printing community and not neccessarily just tees. Have fun and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome SBEMedia. I've been looking at the ebay site for presses on sale there and there are several I am interested in. One is a 4 in 1 but it doesn't say what size the flat press is. I have written them to ask. It would be under 400.00 with shipping, is this a good deal? :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts