T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
My name is Jon, I run a small custom T-Shirt company called Local Hero. We're on the internet at www.localheroclothing.com and we do orders of any size.

What makes us different from everyone else?
  • You can find everything you need on our site www.localheroclothing.com. Every font we have (you can download them for free too!), instant prices, easy ordering, descriptive processes, and user friendly design.
  • Our prices are based on a mathamatical curve which means the more items the your purchase, the less each individual item costs.
  • We have no minimum orders. If you have an idea for a custom shirt how is a minimum order of 24 going to help you? It's not. If you want 8,000 shirts or just 1, you'll have our complete professional attention.
  • We usually do graphic work for customers free of charge!
  • Large selection of clothing: T-Shirts, Hoodies, Tank Tops, Trucker Hats, Sweatshirts, Jr. Capsleeve shirts, and Raglan Jerseys.
  • The lowest priced custom jersey printing anywhere.
  • Best of all - You can get a custom T-Shirt for $12.99! That's less then a regular T-Shirt from a department store and it's exactly what you want.
We've been printing on shirts for years and I look foreword to helping users with their questions. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts