T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum as well as the t-shirt business. My boyfriend and I were looking to start our own business. We recently bought a old American brand Electric conveyor dryer, model Phoenix and the 2 pole circuit breaker went out on us. We are looking to repair the machine but I do not know what replacement part to order. The part itself has no info printed on it, so I am at a loss. Does anyone out there know what part # i need, voltage & amp wise? I would appreciate any help! :) Ellie

·
Registered
175 Posts
Call a screen printing supplyer in your area, or such the web for one and let them know what you are looking for. LaTonya

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying, we have been calling companies and we have a gpi replacement co in NJ looking into what it might be, but it is an OLD dryer and there is not much info out there on it, Thanks again, Have a good day!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow,
I thought I was the only one that had that piece of crap dryer left on the planet.
I have been free and clear of it for almost a year now.
I might be able to help you though.
Are you talking about the magnetic relay switch?
The black box inside of the control panel that all of the power goes into?
I live in Virginia and I used to have to replace that switch about once a year.
I used to get it from a local air conditioning and refrigeration repair company. You can try that.
The only problem was they do not like to sell to people who are not contractors, I don't know why so I had to haggle with them for quite awhile to sell me the part directly.
If you look on the relay switch itself there should be a part #
Good luck,
make some money and get rid of that thing ASAP!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts