T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on the Forum. My wife and I have recently started a small home based business and purchased a Transpro 16x20 Semi-auto heat press. I'm not sure if its user error or equipment problems, but the heat press displays "OFF" after just a few minutes (Less than 5 minutes). The heat & time will be displayed correctly, but after just a few minutes the display will show "OFF" and its like the press was cut off. I know it is suppose to cut off after 30 minutes, but 5 minutes seems to soon to me. Any info about this would be helpful as I may have to call Proworld if it is equipment related. There may already be a thread on the forum that addressed this, but being new to the site, I'm not sure.

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would that turn the display to "OFF"? The display will return and show the temp and time if you press any of the buttons , but the temp will be several degrees lower than the set temperature and has to reheat which can take several minutes. Is there a timer on how long the display is active?

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
**** SOLVED **** On this model of heat press, there are several internal settings, one of them is the P-3 setting. This sets the cut-off timer. My press was set at 1 minute, so it would auto turn off after reaching the desired settings after 1 minute. This setting is adjustable from 0 - 250 seconds. Thanks for all who responded on this. I did receive an email from Pro-World with the info, thanks ProWorld..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.