T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello

my name is gournis. am designer & separator for 16 years. i sell design for textilles ( apparels, linen, curtains, wallpaper ), but i decide that is time to open my own brand. I will start with t-shirts :) and eveantually all the rest.

i think this forum we gonna be a great place for chat about the problems the new techigue and perhaps some chat while the drying isnt over

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry no, we stop selling desings from our web site. instead we go to exhibitions. by far a better way, to protect our designs

perchaps you can understand the separations part, with some images ( we dont sell film only separations in tiff files)

you see, we dont use CMYK, never, we separete an image
for really high quality in separaions 6 the most, but normally 3 its fine for full color reproduction and is more bright, more vivid, less ink= softer textile.

.: Chroma by Hi.Q :. .

you see the image and the color you lost with cmyk and we give it back with our separations

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
sorry no, we stop selling desings from our web site. instead we go to exhibitions. by far a better way, to protect our designs

perchaps you can understand the separations part, with some images ( we dont sell film only separations in tiff files)

you see, we dont use CMYK, never, we separete an image
for really high quality in separaions 6 the most, but normally 3 its fine for full color reproduction and is more bright, more vivid, less ink= softer textile.

you see the image and the color you lost with cmyk and we give it back with our separations

Hi again, I think I clearly understand what you mean when it comes to separation. I do my separation and shirt printing as well (simulated/CMYK/Spot separations), seeing the spiderman in 3 colors (other than CMYK) got my interest maybe I can try that sometime.

BTW, how do you do process in concern (3 color process) in separation, how do the angles for each channel affects the output? Does these approach made in actual shirt printing?

TIA. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.