T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on and off the forum since last December but decided to start a new account and really try and become part of the community. You all already know my brother, Josh Ellsworth, from Imprintables Warehouse but I'd like to give you a little background on me.

I have been in the industry for the past 8 years. I started at the Commercial Division of Stahls' in the cutting department. I eventually became the production manager of that group responsible for production from various Cad-cutters, Flat-bed cutters, Laser cutters and WaterJet cutters. I then moved into research and development where I worked closely with adhesive, film and fabric manufacturers on various projects. From there, I decided to move into sales and joined the team at Imprintables Warehouse for about a year.

After IW, I moved into a position with Spreadshirt working on various projects in production and planning. Then, I took a hiatus from the industry and worked for an aggregator of broadband services for the past few months.

A family friend had heard that I had moved out of the industry and knew that I couldn't stay away so he offered me a sales position with the company he is with.

Now I work for F&M Expressions...a heat transfer company that's got a whole lot going for them...awesome products and big ideas are just a couple of their strengths and that's from an industry veteran point-of-view (not the sales guy talking)

Anyway, it's awesome to be here...I hope I can be of as much assistance to you as I'm sure you all will be to me. You will be hearing about some big things from F&M so stay tuned...(the rest of my ads will be in the proper places);)

Can't wait to get posting,
-Zach Ellsworth
www.fmexpressions.com
www.numberalls.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Zach,

It was good seeing you in Vegas at the SGIA. Glad to hear you are back in the industry. Send me your contact information and some of the plastisol transfer pricing that you discussed with me last week to [email protected]. I have some people that I want to send this to. Thanks and good luck with the new position.

Mark Bagley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts