T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and hope to be a regular in here. I am in the process of starting my own T-Shirt business and after reading many threads here, I know this will be a major site for me.

I just wanted to stop in and say HI to everyone. Look forward to many conversations. Talk to you all soon.

BurqueMike (Mike)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what I am doing now. There are SO many threads, its hard to know where to start. I really like viewing all of everyones websites to help give me ideas of how to get started. I think I am going to try and incorporate baby clothes with my T-Shirts.....like baby bibs and onesies, etc...I figure parents will have a nice sense of humor too.

Anyway, thx for the welcome guys!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
There are SO many threads, its hard to know where to start.
A good way to start is by subject. So if you are interested in learning about heat press technology, then you can start reading through the threads in the Heat Press forum. Just find the topic titles that seem to stick out:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Or, if you have a specific interest that you want to learn about, you can find lots of topics with that interest using the forum search (in the upper left hand corner) and search by the keyword that matches your interest. For example, you want to relabel the blank t-shirts you buy with your own company label, then you could do a forum search for the keyword: relabel or relabeling or label. That will narrow down lots of threads to the ones that fit the topic you're interested in.

:welcome:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts