T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. My name is LaWaughn. I'm a newbie. I'm creating some stencil t-shirts and some silk screen t-shirts and decided to come here to find help to avoid silly problems.

I would like to ask a question if you don't mind. What is the best heavy t-shirt brand? I would like a shirt that can be washed my times.

Thank You LaWaughn

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Hi LaWaughn, :welcome:

The "best" t-shirt brand is probably a heavily debated question :) Some would say the Hanes Beefy is the "best" heavyweight t-shirt brand, others would say the Hanes Beefy is overpriced and a brand like Gildan, or Port and Company would do just as well.

I'll go out on a limb and say that the Hanes Beefy is what you're looking for.

You may want to buy one each of a few different brands to see which one you prefer.

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This may should silly but between the Gildan and the Hanes Beefy t which one is longer? I plan on promoting to a lot of male teens that want longer baggy tees.

Oh, and thank you guys for being so nice. This is a really cool forum.

· Registered
347 Posts
I don't think you can get B&C over there but they rawk. Better than Gildan but more pricely. The best thing about B&C is they have so much choice so you can expand your line much further than plain t-shirts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.