T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. My name is LaWaughn. I'm a newbie. I'm creating some stencil t-shirts and some silk screen t-shirts and decided to come here to find help to avoid silly problems.

I would like to ask a question if you don't mind. What is the best heavy t-shirt brand? I would like a shirt that can be washed my times.

Thank You LaWaughn

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi LaWaughn, :welcome:

The "best" t-shirt brand is probably a heavily debated question :) Some would say the Hanes Beefy is the "best" heavyweight t-shirt brand, others would say the Hanes Beefy is overpriced and a brand like Gildan, or Port and Company would do just as well.

I'll go out on a limb and say that the Hanes Beefy is what you're looking for.

You may want to buy one each of a few different brands to see which one you prefer.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Gildan generally seems to be the best combination of Value and Quality from what I've seen and heard, though some have commented Gildan shirts feel kinda scratchy to wear (they don't feel any different to me personally).

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This may should silly but between the Gildan and the Hanes Beefy t which one is longer? I plan on promoting to a lot of male teens that want longer baggy tees.

Oh, and thank you guys for being so nice. This is a really cool forum.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
looking at the spec sheets for both shirts, it seems like they are about the same length except when it comes to the XXL size where Gildan is a half inch longer.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I don't think you can get B&C over there but they rawk. Better than Gildan but more pricely. The best thing about B&C is they have so much choice so you can expand your line much further than plain t-shirts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts