T-Shirt Forums banner

Hello All

390 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Rodney 
#1 ·
Hi all,
My name is Jock . I'm living in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. Love taking photo's here because with the beutiful surrounding it's super easy.
I started taking racing photo's after a friends constant request to come take pictures of him race his go kart. I had been playing with a few cafepress designs back then from my photo site at blueridgepictures.com and decided to make him a shirt. From there his friends wanted some and then thier friends wanted some and soon i was off with the racer shops. So I realy just kind of stumbled into it.
I'm always testing new ideas with my shops and still looking for more.
anyway, thats me

Jock

#2 ·
Hey Jock,

Thanks for joining the forums! It seems like automotive and racing shirts are gaining in popularity lately. I hope you'll add a few of your designs (with links to buy) to the T-Shirt Gallery.

By the way, after you've made one post to the forums, you are able to upload an avatar picture (that will replace the number on the t-shirt next to your posts) and add a signature to your posts.

The system checks the postcount every hour, so it may take a few minutes for the feature to show up. Once does, you will be able to see the Edit Avatar and Edit Signature links in Your Control Panel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.