T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Screen Printing World,

I am a newbie and after reading books and watching videos on screen printing I have grown a passion for screen printing. I've written my business plan. But there are question I have that the books or videos don't cover. What equiment is good for a screen printer, printing on women tshirts and tank tops to began then moving into recerational sports tees, family reunions tees, etc. My husband and I has plans on buying a press off silkscreensupplies.com Semi-Pro Complete Screen Printing Kit. I am starting out in my basement or garage (I have not figured out which one is best with the AC vs. Natural air). And is there any tees I can buy online for under $4.50. I plan to buy the equipment on 3/21 and I want to have my first order by 4/10. Plans are to visit different stores near me to supply them and my sons play football and I am the team mom so that works out. But if anyone have some advice for me or can answer my question I will be greatful!!! :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.