T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

Does anyone know of a good shirt for HipHop designs? I would like something that is heavy (at least 6oz), large-cut (XL chest size = 48" or more), and . Are there any high quality and not so expensive? I found Royal Apparel Grand line RA6051, but they are $6.75 each, which is out of my budget. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
11 Posts
i checked out yodaddy tees im looking to spend $400 on tees will there be free shipping....i cant seem to find shipping prices...and if so are there any other places to order galaxy tall tees ? thx for the help guys

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello,

Does anyone know where to find AND black tees. I know about wholesaledirectusa, yodaddy, and such, and none of them have it or any reasonable "urban-cut tees". Galaxys, saads, harlem, etc. get destroyed after the first wash. The best brands IMHO are Luxe T's, AND, and Proclub. If anyone knows where I can buy AND shirts, please let me know.

Thanks,
GC

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got started but does anyone know of any thick white shirts that arent tall tees where you cant really see your skin color through them?

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Mycho25 said:
Just got started but does anyone know of any thick white shirts that arent tall tees where you cant really see your skin color through them?
Have you tried Hanes Beefy Tees? I'm not sure if they're what you're after, but the heavyweight fabric and the tight weave should hopefully make them pretty good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
xburner said:
hi,

Does anyone know of a good shirt for HipHop designs? I would like something that is heavy (at least 6oz), large-cut (XL chest size = 48" or more), and . Are there any high quality and not so expensive? I found Royal Apparel Grand line RA6051, but they are $6.75 each, which is out of my budget. Does anyone have any suggestions?
If 6.75 is too much maybe you need to go into something else. You get ultimately what you pay for. You pay cheap you get less money and less customers. People want quality that's what they're looking for so my suggestion is for you to really think what you ultimately want to do. Create an image for your logo and design or create a quality product that people can rely on and come back themselves along with others.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Luxe-T are the best bang for the buck they have the latest and greatest in technology and they are cheap if you ultimately think about it. Think if you buy a tee for 6 bucks and you have to buy 3 more in that same year to keep up looking fresh. Luxe-T will last you years doesn't wear down fade or shrink.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts