T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys ! few month ago i started into the tshirt bussines. I Started with sublimation but everithing was wrong !

Now im triying to use a regular transfer paper with a printer Epson ET-2760 and also im using 3G jet opaque transfer paper. The final result is ok. But i want to looking for something better.

im looking for a website (Printing Service) cuz i want a better definition in my tshirt . I want to use desing like photo (michael jordon , madonna )

i want a know if somebody knows any website with desing ready to press. and if i can upload the photo and they send me the sheet ready to press.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This tshirt its and example what i want. Already made that tshirt that is why im looking for a printer service
i want a better definition on the tshirt. But what do you think ?

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
I'd think durability and hand-feel would be what you found lacking, not definition. Other than the banding, the image above seems okay (should be able to sort that out; may need a head alignment). But still, opaque inkjet paper either feels stiff or fails after not so many washes--or both.

No one is going to print Michael Jordan or Madonna for you unless you can show them your license to do so, or unless they themselves are licensed to wholesale those images.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd think durability and hand-feel would be what you found lacking, not definition. Other than the banding, the image above seems okay (should be able to sort that out; may need a head alignment). But still, opaque inkjet paper either feels stiff or fails after not so many washes--or both.

No one is going to print Michael Jordan or Madonna for you unless you can show them your license to do so, or unless they themselves are licensed to wholesale those images.
Should i try with anorther paper ? i dont know if the problem is my printer that is why im thinking to buy a better printer

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
There is nothing wrong with that model of printer, though there could be something wrong with your specific printer.

First thing is run a nozzle check. If it's not good, clean the head. Else move on to next step.

Turn OFF High-Speed mode. Set Quality to the highest setting.

Try a test print now. No point printing that full size image again, just a waste of ink. So maybe crop an inch wide strip down the full length (not width) of the image.

If there is still banding, adjust the head alignment:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts