T-Shirt Forums banner

Heater elelments

493 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Bill28
I'm looking for a supplier of Cal-rods for my old dryer.
Any suggestions?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
While I'm not familiar with Cal-rods, I have an old Tex-air dryer from the 1970's and I get the finned heating elements custom made by Vulcan Electric (https://www.vulcanelectric.com). They also have "component tubular heaters" (https://www.vulcanelectric.com/products/component-tubular/) which may be what you're looking for. I initially called them and spoke with the engineer who spec'd out what I needed and now I just reorder when needed. Might be worth a try. Good luck
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.