T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has applied vinyl to golf towels. I am curious if it applies well and holds up on something like Anvil's Towels Plus.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I think a nice flock material really looks good on towels. I have a sample that we show in our trade show booth and people love that the flock texture kind of keeps the integrity of the towels purpose - wiping and absorbing moisture.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think a nice flock material really looks good on towels. I have a sample that we show in our trade show booth and people love that the flock texture kind of keeps the integrity of the towels purpose - wiping and absorbing moisture.
Hi Josh,

Can you suggest a type of towel and vendor. I have been wanting to use flock on towels.

Thank you...:)

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I am going to try this today. I ordered from here: Fingertip and Hand Towels. Don't no the quality because this is my first purchase but they are being delivered today. I was going to use vinyl but using flock seems like a much better idea. Anyone used fingertip towels from Tans Club care to comment on the quality?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I have found flock to be the best also. I use it on the spirit towels I make for our football & cheer team. The nap on the flock blends in with the nap on the towels and they don't look so "flattened" as they do with regular vinyl.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts