T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,158 Posts
You can get these at stahls.com.:)
You can not get unlicensed transfers for major or minor league teams. You can get lettering and make your own. Ed from proworld is one of the largest suppliers of stock transfers in the country he knows for which he speaks. If you have a team with the same name as a major team then you need to make your own But it would be like
"Stockton Yankees" Not "New York Yankees". Hope I worded this right.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.