T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm new here and trying to find a thread about heat transfer vinyl. I am starting my graphic tee biz and want to create & sell tees that are only made with all materials made in the US or companies that pay fair wages (which can be found in writing on their website). Anyone know for sure? I did see that Siser has a site in Italy, but not sure if they have multiple places and want to make sure the whole company is "fair trade." Thanks for any help

· Registered
4,816 Posts
Hey all! I'm new here and trying to find a thread about heat transfer vinyl. I am starting my graphic tee biz and want to create & sell tees that are only made with all materials made in the US or companies that pay fair wages (which can be found in writing on their website). Anyone know for sure? I did see that Siser has a site in Italy, but not sure if they have multiple places and want to make sure the whole company is "fair trade." Thanks for any help
Siser North America website: About | Siser North America

Faces of the SiserNA team.
Team Siser | Siser North America

Poli-tape in Germany: POLI-TAPE: Startseite

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.