T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am about ready to place an order for some more HTV and wondered if anyone is interested in forming another co-op.

If you have never joined a co-op before here is how it works. We combine our buying power to purchase the htv at wholesale prices. We can order as much or as little vinyl as we each like (whole meters only, no half meters) in any colour we like but I can only purchase by the roll. If there aren’t enough people wanting to purchase a particular colour to make a complete roll then that colour is dropped from the order.

The prices I quote below are a worst case scenario and in the past I have found that the final cost is often a few dollars a meter lower than anticipated. The price includes freight from China to me but not the cost of postage to you. I won't know how much the postage is to you until the order has been packaged and weighed but this is a cost you would have had to pay from a retailer anyway.

The same guidelines as last time.

The co-op will remain open for two weeks only, it will close on Wednesday 11 May. I will then place the order in China on Thursday 12 May. Normally I receive an invoice for the order (including freight to me) within 24 hours. I will then contact each member of the co-op and let them know their portion of the cost. All money must be paid to me by close of business Wednesday 18 May at the absolute latest.

The vinyl usually takes about 7 -10 days to arrive. I then package the individual purchases and let each co-op member know the cost of postage from me to them.

Below is a table which sets out what I anticipate each type of vinyl to cost (at worst).

Vinyl......$AUS/m.......m/roll
PU...........$10................25
Glitter.......$12...............25
Foil.............$6.............100
Hologram......$6.............100

I am uploading photo of the various colours available. So far I am likely to order white (CDU-02), red (CDU-03), pale pink (CDU-14), matte gold (CDU-17)) (yes, it is a matte gold but the pickie doesn't do it justice) and a glitter colour but the colour is still open to suggestions if someone wants a particular colour; I rather like CDG-18 and CDG-19 though. The photo really doesn't do the glitter vinyl justice as they have been taken while the vinyl is still attached to the clear carrier sheet; once the carrier sheet has been removed the vinyl sparkles beautifully.

What to do now..... If you know what colours and amounts you would like then PM me here at TSF. If you have any further questions then you should also PM me! HOWEVER, as from Friday I am going to be off line for a few days so please don't worry if you have to wait for a response. I will get back to you as soon as I get internet access back!
Here's to another successful co-op

Kim :D

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kim,
Can you PM the supplier's name and contact to me ? I also want to purchase some from this supplier.

·
Registered
35 Posts
AUCUTTERS.com.au has a large range of PU heat transfer vinyls in stock $14.50 a mtr you may buy one mtr or 50 mtrs based in Rockingham W.A.
John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts