T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm having a problem with plastisol heat transfers .I have a hotronix 16x20 clam heat press I set it temperature 385 @ 10 seconds medium pressure every time I peel hot I'm not going all of design to stick never had problem before I have the designs for awhile do the get old help me out.:(:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wish I could assist you but I'm new to the whole process, How ever I do have a question for you if you don't mind. Do you have any experience with siser easy weed, and if so have you had any problems with it? I have my heat press(MPress) temp set to hundred at 30sec but design does not fully transfer. Het press is brand new.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Make sure the transfers are made for the material you are adhering them to. Some are made for cotton only, some for poly only, some for 50/50, others for nylon only, etc.

Also make sure you peel off according to instructions: Hot peel, warm peel or cold peel.

There are also coated materials that may not play well, but thats a different story. Hope this helps!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.