T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I have searched the forums for a while now and have come up empty handed. My supplier for Videoflex has raised the price from $25.50 to $37.56. Where can I find affordable vinyl so I can still make a profit? I have only used the Videoflex but anything comparable will work. I use this mainly on polyester jerseys worn in BMX racing. I have also used on t-shirts but would use something less expensive on the t-shirts if I could find it. I live in the midwest and would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Michelle:confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Twill USA have vinyl that isn't too expensive. would prob use for t shirts. Not sure about usin it on poly cause I haven't tried it. The vinyl is heavier than most

·
Registered
103 Posts
Try hotfixfilms.com they are in Nashville Tennessee and Pasadena, CA Their vinyl is 19" wide but a little thicker than some films I use it alot of ball jerseys.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hello everyone! I have searched the forums for a while now and have come up empty handed. My supplier for Videoflex has raised the price from $25.50 to $37.56. Where can I find affordable vinyl so I can still make a profit? I have only used the Videoflex but anything comparable will work. I use this mainly on polyester jerseys worn in BMX racing. I have also used on t-shirts but would use something less expensive on the t-shirts if I could find it. I live in the midwest and would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Michelle:confused:
There are a number of other places to purchase vinyl from that may be less expensive. Check the Preferred Vendors link on the left menu of this site.

Also, Specialty Graphics sells Siser VideoFlex for a few dollars less. According to SG, Siser announced a price increase on all of their materials in July 2008 which would explain why you've seen an increase.

It may be helpful to seek out other materials that work like VideoFlex.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
As the economy goes ,so do prices. I know all things are going up and the we the poor t-shirt decorators are at the bottom of the heap. In all seriousness the more important thing to find IMHO is a good vendor with great customer service. I don't paying more if i get good service and that means help when I truly need it. .... JB

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I am with JB on this one. I could probably shop for cheaper supplies and deal with shipping but having it dropped on your front porch the next day for free is worth a couple extra pennies. I love my supply house.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts