T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I bought my press - and 11x15. I need to transfer names and numbers to the backs of softball shirts. Can anyone tell me a good place to get these pre - made numbers and letters?

I know Stahl's has some - but do I have any other options? Maybe even a more economical choice???

Thanks for all your help so far!

:D

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
We utilize a local vinyl and sign company. I just make sure that I have everything ready for them to just cut. I set up the file with the size of lettering and numbers and so there is no worry about setting up and spelling. I convert the letters and number to curves or path and email in an .eps format.
I give them a list of what I need and they can just cut it from me. I pay for vinyl and cutting but I save money on shipping and its usually costs less than Stahl's. Also, its a good way to promote tshirts because they don't really want to do shirts just sell them since they don't have a heat press.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bob: Thanks for the response, I was looking for more downloadable fonts that you can get off of abstractfont.com or dafont.com but need more of a detailed and multi optional fonts for sports.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts