T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive found a few suppliers for mouse pads, but Im getting the impression you can only do sublimation on the mouse pads.

Is this true?

Can I just use my transfer paper, and injet printer to make my logos and what not to heat press onto the pad?

What is better the cloth tops or plastic tops for this type of transfer....if it is even possible.

Thanks goodness for you folks, because I really havent a clue about this now.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Robin said:
Ive found a few suppliers for mouse pads, but Im getting the impression you can only do sublimation on the mouse pads.

Is this true?

Can I just use my transfer paper, and injet printer to make my logos and what not to heat press onto the pad?

What is better the cloth tops or plastic tops for this type of transfer....if it is even possible.

Robin, do you have the links for your suppliers?

·
Registered
98 Posts

Is this true?

No, you do not have to have dye sub for mousepads.

Yes, you can use your tranfer paper and injet printer.

And i always use the "Cloth" top mousepads.

Make sure you cover the WHOLE mousepad with the transfer so the mouse pad will look better longer.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Yeah, inkjet transfers work great on mousepads. Be sure to keep your paper in a sealed bag when not using it, because moisture will ruin it. You'll notice it when you try to press it, lots of water drops and can cause a bad transfer.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Is this true?

Robin - I'd love to know the suppliers you used for your mousepads. I'm looking for the clothing kind...does anyone know if I can use plastisol transfers to print on the pads? Have you done it and is does it turn out well?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi all . .

Robin . . . I use the mouse pads from QLT/CASI
--- 8" x 9 1/2" White Mouse Pads
along with JPSS (purchased at Coastal Business Supplies)

I also use the EZ Peel transfer paper for canvas tote bags

for the mini round mouse Pads -- I use JPSS . . .
I purchase them both from Coastal Business now . .

I have washed the mini mouse pads also . . I listed a picture . .

the round mini mouse pads have done well also
I also use the JPSS on the mini mouse pads . . BUT the round mini's are thinner . . so I press them 15 seconds and reduce the temp down to 285º to 300º . .

--Lisa and Sherrys---

I have used plastisol transfers on a mini mouse pad . . BUT . . it' a raised finish . . it won't be a smooth finish for a mouse to roll across evenly . . (that's according to feedback from a customer)

Diane
;o}

Attachments

·
Registered
6,874 Posts

Is this true?

The mouse pads that we offer have fabric tops and can be printed with any type of transfer or transfer paper.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Is there anyone that can give me good instructions on doing mouse pads? I have a heat press and a hp injet printer. I just ordered some blank mouse pads and injet transfer paper. Now what do I do. Do I just any photo send to the printer and print it on the paper and heat apply it to to mouse pad? Please help I want to get this right!

Thanks
Carolyn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts