T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
The way I see it the bigger press will make it nice to do over size. But I have all so used small press to do the same as bigger press. You can take small press and do large transfers you just need to press more is all.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I press 20 inch by 14 in on A 15 by 15 so yes you can it was the China Dragon that is posted on the vinyl. And yes I have done 5 more of them with my Geo Knight that is 12 by 14 so please dont say you cant when you can Thanks. Here is 12 by 15 I just did and yes press two times looks just as good as if I had big press!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Ok went to Hix web site and the 16x20 takes 14.5 amps.

The 15x15 takes 12.5 amps

now my Geo night that is 12x14 takes 10 amps.

But now you have to know the lower the amps longer it takes to get to temp.

The only thing I am saying I can do what any one does with there transfer press no mater the size.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Ok I know some of the forum members started out small and then with there profits went bigger.
so yes start out where you want to start and not where every one tells. If you can only get small press to start out then do it. Then when the money comes in then go bigger and keep the smaller one for back up the way press are today you will all ways need back up!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Will I have all was went 1/2 inch shorter you can all was press two times I do it all the time.. and now I have big press and still find my self pressing two times on some of the work I have done...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.