T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I know it is more money but you will regret spending 350 for a machine. You may buye on on ebay but it is not going to be new. If you get anything less than a 15 x 15 you will be sorry. I know I did just that. I got my new 15 x 15 mighty press and knocked out 170 tees in half the time it took me to do 100 on my small press. I aam keeping my small press for doing my dollar bills that I will make from my large press.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I aam keeping my small press for doing my dollar bills that I will make from my large press.!!!![/quote said:
I would like some of those too please. could youmake me some.

I bought a used one 15 x15 Its a power pro heavy duty and it still works good. You could try ebay but you get what you pay for some times and if you have $350.00 and then have to repurchase one then instead of $500 or $600 you just paid $8 or 9 . Boo-Z.com sells start up kits reasonable. Warenty and they throgh in some transfers and if you like me you mess up a few before you get it down. Off center, upside down, Not hot enough, not enough pressure, didn't peel it fast enough, Different brands different time amounts. You'll see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts