T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my Heat Press (swing model) with lots of diffrent plates and extras included for all types of jobs, sublimating, mug pressing etc.

Swing model keeps workspace out of heat.

15"x15" (38cmx38cm) flat thick element as well as easy changeable plate and cap elements which is still unused, even unused mugpress included !!! perfect for sublimating your own line of mugs.

Only used sparsly and only with flat element, now i have changed products and line so i no longer need this one so i might as well help another as it has helped me, this machine is good for starters and works flawlessly.

• Attachments included: 1 x Flat Platen, 1 x Cap, 2 x Plate, 1 Mug (2 size elements)
  • Instruction Manual on how to use
  • Full range of pressure adjustment
  • Non stick TEFLON coated heater pad
  • Pure SILICON GEL anti stain base platen accepts temperature up to 430° F without deform, long life and easy clean
  • Pressing area up to 38cm x 38cm (15" x 15")
  • Safety Overload trip switch button
  • Powder coated paintwork. Smooth no rough edges and scratch resistant
  • Using the correct sublimation and transfer paper, any photo / image can be baked / printed using this machine. Operates easily and works continuously

POWER

VOLTAGE
200-240​
HEAT PLATEN
1800w​
DIGITAL TEMPERATURE
0-399°​
CAP ELEMENT
250w​
DIGITAL TIMER
0-999 seconds​
PLATE 125mm
200w​
MACHINE DIMENSIONS
400 x 570 x 390mm​
PLATE 155mm
260w​
MACHINE WEIGHT
26kg​
MUG 6.3 - 7.5cm
350w​
SHIPPING DIMENSIONS
with attachments
660 x 620 x 490mm​
MUG 7.5 - 9.0cm
350w​
GROSS WEIGHT
46.5kg​

2 diffrent powercords included, 3-pin brittish standard and 2 pin europe standard with earth !!! easy to change whole cord to fit your country's socket if you have to.

Condition of machine is great like new, only used machine and flat plate for limited times during some months... works absolutley perfect, rest of the assecories included is brand new and never used !!!

Machine is located in Sweden but will happily have it shipped to anywhere in Europe... shipping rate depends on weight and if your interested email me and i get back to you with a quote. I will also answer all your questions from what i know of course.

Im asking €600 for everything plus shipping cost.

Payment up front can be done through paypal or banktransfer.

Interested or if you have questions pls email me at
[email protected]

Regards
/Martin

Sorry no mugs, caps etc included !!! Just the machine, pictures to show assecories only.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts