T-Shirt Forums banner

heat press vinyl pricing

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  timreiling 
#1 ·
A coworker asked if I could do 30 shirts for him he has already gotten the shirts. It would be black vinyl lettering of just last names on each. Not sure how to price it, my first time doing vinyl for someone any help would be great...thanks

#2 ·
When someone supplies me with the product i charge anywhere from 8-20 bucks depending on what i need to do. So it depends on design size and material you are using etc . If it was just a last name on the back i would be at $8- $10 each but thats just me , everyone is going to have their own happy cost of doing things. I also give a price break for when someone buys a bulk order.Drop me a Pm if you need to chat more about this .we can talk over the phone as well.. may have good info for you .

#9 ·
I have to agree, you must let the customer know since the shirt is not provided by you, there is no guarantee for it.

I personally dont offer custom work, so I can not suggest the pricing but I wouldnt offer anything below 10$, HT is very time consuming, not to mention if you dont have an automatic press, it really hurts to open and close the platen so many times, lol.

#7 ·
$10-$12 should be good for a job like this. But everyone's cost are different.
Should take one person about 60 mins to do the whole job. Easy money...

Things like this we require the client to supply the names digitally and we copy and paste them. Spelling errors are always on them.

#10 ·
Should take one person about 60 mins to do the whole job. Easy money
$10 sounds about right. But it's going to take more than 2 minutes a shirt to cut, weed, place and press a shirt.

Depending on the dwell time of your vinyl and whether you do a repress after the initial cold-peel, count on this being a 3 hour or so job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.