T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I recently got a t-shirt heat press package with a heat press and Epson ME 32 converted to continuous ink with 10 pieces of light and dark transfer papers. Now, my concern is this: I can't seem to do a good heat press transfer using dark transfer paper onto black shirts. It always results into a mess. Lagi na lang malabo yung design ang lumalabas. Instructions binigay sa kin ng pinagkuhanan ko ng package is: print as is, peel the transfer paper, put the extra onion skin like paper on top of the transfer paper place on the top of the shirt(sorry, limot ko tawag dun XP), set the timer of the Heat Press for 16 seconds and 180 degrees, after the heat press, peel it cold. I did all the instructions but it didn't work. Parang hindi nakapit yung kulay. Granted maganda ang labas nya sa printer pero pag transfer sa shirt ang labo. Pigment na pati gamit ko.

Have you encountered a similar problem? Is it on the shirt? Kasi nakalagay sa shirt is cotton blend. Is it on the timer? Me nagawa akong sample na 17 seconds ginawa ko sa timer and it went well than recent ones I made pero me parts na nagffade. Or nasa heat degree niya? Thanks for reading.

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi. I recently got a t-shirt heat press package with a heat press and Epson ME 32 converted to continuous ink with 10 pieces of light and dark transfer papers. Now, my concern is this: I can't seem to do a good heat press transfer using dark transfer paper onto black shirts. It always results into a mess. Lagi na lang malabo yung design ang lumalabas. Instructions binigay sa kin ng pinagkuhanan ko ng package is: print as is, peel the transfer paper, put the extra onion skin like paper on top of the transfer paper place on the top of the shirt(sorry, limot ko tawag dun XP), set the timer of the Heat Press for 16 seconds and 180 degrees, after the heat press, peel it cold. I did all the instructions but it didn't work. Parang hindi nakapit yung kulay. Granted maganda ang labas nya sa printer pero pag transfer sa shirt ang labo. Pigment na pati gamit ko.

Have you encountered a similar problem? Is it on the shirt? Kasi nakalagay sa shirt is cotton blend. Is it on the timer? Me nagawa akong sample na 17 seconds ginawa ko sa timer and it went well than recent ones I made pero me parts na nagffade. Or nasa heat degree niya? Thanks for reading.
Try different tshirt.

make it sure your paper is for dark transfer paper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.