T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Forum, I am looking to try out many different heat transfer vinyls. Looking for a quality product with a great cost. Anyone know of a good product and the Manufacturer to purchase directly from? This stuff gets so expensive from the suppliers. Any help would be awesome! Have a great day!

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
if you are going to get direct from the manufacturer, I think you are going to have to go the China for direct purchase. I do not think...not sure..that any of the supplier like Stahl Direct etc do the manufacture but have it made to their specs.. I certainly do not know of any US manufactuer..and would not the minimum quantity be rather high..like hundreds of units of each color? just wondering

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Charles. That is what I figured just going to search it out and see if we can find anything. I know everyone says that easy weed from Siser is the same as eco-film. Haven't tried easy weed though. Is the easy weed less expensive at all?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We just do custom shirts, bags, apparel type items. But they are all customized to each order so we can't use transfers at all. I mean it's not anything crazy expensive, just figured there may be better prices out there somewhere.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Pick a type vinyl and look on either this forum or the web for the best price. I may be wrong but doubt if you can afford to order the quanitiy needed from the mfg. to get a better price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts