T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am looking for recommendations for which type of heat press I should consider since I am just starting to sell tshirts, I have previously only made as gifts, and wonder if anyone has recommended suppliers for heat presses based in the UK ?

Also if anyone can tell me how to filter by date ? that would be great when I enter searches I keep finding entries back from 2008 etc which are probably know out or date

Thanks for the understanding for new joiners questions

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello

Due to budget constraints I went with the basic Stahls clam shell - still not cheap though with good reviews

Dealt with Target Transfers very friendly, prepared to answer a load of questions and the press arrived the day following the order. Also received a call back to check the safe arrival and to be assured that I should call if I have any queries. All in all very impressive customer service.

best wishes with your research
:)

· Registered
80 Posts
Hello

Due to budget constraints I went with the basic Stahls clam shell - still not cheap though with good reviews

Dealt with Target Transfers very friendly, prepared to answer a load of questions and the press arrived the day following the order. Also received a call back to check the safe arrival and to be assured that I should call if I have any queries. All in all very impressive customer service.

best wishes with your research
:)
How is the press going so far? Also what was the price if you dont mind me asking?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How is the press going so far? Also what was the price if you dont mind me asking?
Hello

Well the hardest part is adjusting the height of the top - little bit of trial and error - want it low enough to give a good press - then adjust it for rhinestones, however I am having great success with my applications and much better even heat ..

Off the top of my head think it added all in to around the £550 mark which seems very expensiive until you look at the auto open extra ones. I did see a lot of presses advertised much more cheaply however ploughing through all the information on these forums decided to go with a 'well known' and 'recommended' brand rather that risk outlaying money for something that did not perform so well. Mind you will have to start selling more and giving (as presents) away less to pay for it

Good luck with your choices

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.