T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before we use our DTG we press the garment (onsie) quickly just to get it nice and smooth for printing. Then obviously after it's printed it needs to go under again to cure it. But I am noticing, small brown marks, it can't be burning it right? we only leave it on for 30sec each time at 330 degrees

It doesn't happen on EVERY onsie just here and there. I thought it was the "pressing paper" (sorry forgot what it is called. So we threw it away and used a new one but still getting the marks. They are small, like the size of a chocolate chip (see where my mind is) but what do you think is causing this? My quality of onsie, the press? So strange huh? Any advise would be great!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I have heard that a mixture of peroxide and water sprayed on the scorch and re pressed will take away the marks. I have not tried this though. .... JB

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hey Naomi, Do you buy your onesies from monag? I seen on another thread not to long ago about a problem with monags garments doing this lately. I have not ordered for awhile but it seems some have been having this issue. So if you are buying from monag that might be the issue.. Here is a link to the thread http://www.t-shirtforums.com/wholesale-t-shirts/t54067.html. Hope this helps your problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts